Bugzilla’s feature freeze for version 2.20 starts today (Tuesday).
Here’s the plan.
I’m probably going to wait to enforce the freeze until late in the day because several people seem to have major projects pending that are this→←close to landing, and would be very painful to suddenly put those on hold for 2 or 3 weeks. But nonetheless, freeze starts sometime today.
I’d like to release 2.18.1 and 2.19.3 this coming weekend. To make that happen requires a bunch of volunteers to help out with website updates, release notes, and getting a status update ready to go and so forth. I’d like Max Kanat to coordinate that, so get with him (mkanat on irc.mozilla.org/#mozwebtools) if you want to help.
The blocking2.20 flag has returned. If you know of any bugs that you think should be considered to be release blockers, please request that flag. I expect the release of 2.19.3 to generate a lot of new blocking2.20 bugs.
We’ll create the 2.20 branch, release 2.20rc1, and reopen the trunk as soon as we get all the blocking2.20+ bugs dealt with. Hopefully that’ll be within a few weeks. In the meantime, the trunk will be closed to keep people focused on the release blockers.